Authors: American Medical Association
Start now. The earlier you familiarize yourself with ICD-10-CM, the easier the transition will be.
Be ready when the next generation of codes come—rely on this best-selling resource from the American Medical Association (AMA) to make the transition between the ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM code sets easier.
Designed to help you prepare for the switch to ICD-10-CM, this comprehensive book provides information about the history behind and the importance of the migration to ICD-10-CM. This must-have resource identifies the differences between coding diagnosis with ICD-9-CM versus ICD-10-CM, while providing clear guidance on how physicians and medical practices can begin planning for implementation of ICD-10-CM to minimize the impact of changes. Key features include:
- Chapters introductions—clearly define learning objectives
- End of chapter Q&As—grasp critical coding information
- ICD-10-CM conventions, tables and guidelines—ensure coding accuracy of the new code set
- Coding guideline tips—provide clear understanding throughout
- 2013, 300 pages, softcover
- Product #330322300
- ISBN 13: 978-157947-866-7
Order By Phone Option
You can also call ACP Customer Service to order at 800-523-1546, extension 2600 or 215-351-2600 (M-F, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. ET). If you are interested in ordering more than one copy, please call Customer Service.