Read the MKSAP 16 Program Overview.
MKSAP 16 Print includes 11 comprehensive books. This version of MKSAP 16 is ideal for those who like to work through conventional books but need them to be lightweight enough for portability.
MKSAP 16 is specifically intended for physicians who provide personal, nonsurgical care to adults, including:
- General internists and primary care physicians
- Subspecialists who need to remain up-to-date in internal medicine
- Residents preparing for the ABIM Certification Exam in internal medicine
- Physicians preparing for the Maintenance of Certification Exam in internal medicine
MKSAP 16 is published as 11 highly trusted books in two parts, A and B; your purchase includes both parts.
- Cardiovascular Medicine: 18 CME Credits
- Dermatology: 10 CME Credits
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology: 14 CME Credits
- Hematology and Oncology: 20 CME Credits
- Neurology: 14 CME Credits
- Rheumatology: 14 CME Credits
- Part A: 90 CME Credits total
- Endocrinology and Metabolism: 12 CME Credits
- General Internal Medicine: 24 CME Credits
- Infectious Disease: 16 CME Credits
- Nephrology: 16 CME Credits
- Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care: 16 CME Credits
- Cumulative Index
- Part B: 84 CME Credits total
MKSAP 16 Print: 174 total CME Credits Available
CME is available for Part A sections from July 31, 2012 through July 31, 2015 and for Part B sections from December 31, 2012 to December 31, 2015.
The American College of Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Physicians designates this enduring material, MKSAP 16, for a maximum of 174 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For the best MKSAP 16 value, consider MKSAP 16 Complete.
Order By Phone OptionYou can also call ACP Customer Service to order at 800-523-1546, extension 2600 or 215-351-2600 (M-F, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. ET).