Authors: American Medical Association
The higher degree of specificity in the ICD-10-CM code set will require more documentation and coding precision.
Focus your ICD-10 training without learning the entire code set. By mapping the most frequently used ICD-9-CM codes to their corresponding ICD-10-CM codes, you can identify areas needing increased documentation and evaluate how additional specificity may impact your revenue.
Simplify your transition and get your office or facility ready for future documentation and coding needs with ICD-10-CM Mappings 2013.
Features and benefits include:
- Perform impact analysis—identify and focus on your practice's most commonly used codes for training and system transition
- Link ICD-9-CM codes to all valid ICD-10-CM alternatives—allows you to see all code choices to make the most appropriate selection
- Implementation planning—prepares you for the increased documentation requirements under ICD-10
- Update coding and billing tools—helps you validate super bills, forms, reports, and EHRs/PHRs, and verify software accuracy, evaluate new software, and assist in conversion planning
- Easy-to-use table format—quickly find ICD-9-CM codes and the corresponding ICD-10-CM codes for a smooth transition
- 2013, softcover
- Product #330322600
- ISBN 13: 978-1-60359-778-4
Order By Phone Option
You can also call ACP Customer Service to order at 800-523-1546, extension 2600 or 215-351-2600 (M-F, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. ET).