Authors: American Medical Association
Prepare for the future of diagnostic coding with the latest and most comprehensive version of the official government draft of the ICD-10-CM code set. This codebook presents the complete code set—a total of 21 chapters—within a tabular list of diseases and injuries.
Benefits and Features
- ICD-10-CM conventions and official guidelines—educate you on appropriate and consistent coding
- Color coding—alerts you to fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh character requirements as well as to instructional notes
- Indexes to diseases and injuries and to external causes—make navigation of the code set quicker
- Table of drugs and chemicals—provides an easy-to-read list of substances and the codes they relate to when it comes to poisoning, adverse effects, and underdosing
- 2013, 1,320 pages, softcover
- Product #330322500
- ISBN 13: 978-1-60359-777-7
Order By Phone Option
You can also call ACP Customer Service to order at 800-523-1546, extension 2600 or 215-351-2600 (M-F, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. ET).