A team of experts, developed a COPD self-management guide: Living with COPD: An Everyday Guide for You and Your Family. The guide covers areas such as living well with COPD, getting the most out of medicines, becoming more active and planning for when your breathing gets worse.
- Practical information to help manage COPD
- Motivating messages about living better with COPD
- Pictures of people with COPD living their everyday lives
- Strategies for setting achievable goals
- Encouragement for patients to get support from family and friends
ACP Members are limited to two free boxes of each guide.
Nonmembers purchasing more than two boxes must call Member and Customer Service at 800-523-1546 ext 2600 or 215-351-2600 (M-F, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET).