By Thomas L. Petty, MD and James S. Seebass, DO
View the Table Of Contents
View a sample chapter of this book.
This title is also available as an
This new title from the ACP focuses on several issues pertinent to pulmonary disorders of the elderly, including the aging lung, troublesome cough and dyspnea, influenza and other viral infections, community acquired pneumonia, hospital acquired pneumonia, pneumonia in the nursing home, tuberculosis and other mycobacterial diseases.
Pulmonary Disorders of the Elderly is a complete, convenient, and practical guide to the diagnosis and management of pulmonary disorders in elderly patients, and:
- Covers the principles of respiratory medicine; its foundations in basic anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, pathology, and immunology; and its clinical applications.
- Examines the hottest topics in the field, including COPD guidelines and better pharmacological control of asthma, ARDS ventilation guidelines, and more.
- Explains each disease entity in detail to help readers work through differential diagnosis.
- 144 pages, 2007, hardcover
- Product #330361050
- ISBN 10: 1-930513-84-4
- ISBN 13: 978-1-930513-84-6
Order By Phone Option
You can also call ACP Customer Service to order at 800-523-1546, extension 2600 or 215-351-2600 (M-F, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. ET).