ACP Virtual Live: Internal Medicine Board Review is a comprehensive, livestream online course for physicians preparing for the ABIM Certification examination in internal medicine, general internists, internal medicine subspecialists, and internal medicine trainees.
DATE: JULY 12-16, 2021
ACP Virtual Live course content is developed from, and matched directly to, the ABIM Internal Medicine exam blueprint. It covers the essential information necessary to prepare physicians to pass the ABIM Certification or Maintenance of Certification examination in internal medicine. It also provides an excellent review for general internists, internal medicine subspecialists, and internal medicine trainees.
ACP Virtual Live: Internal Medicine Board Review provides:
• A comprehensive review of internal medicine that is guided by the blueprint of the ABIM Board exam
• Interactive case-based studies with live polling for an engaging learning experience
• Tips on test-taking strategies to strengthen your confidence
• Instruction by a team of expert clinician-educators
• Electronic Syllabus available for download
• Earn CME Credits and MOC Points
• Guaranteed to prepare you for the ABIM board exam
||Register Before 6/21/2021
||Register On or After 6/21/2021|
|ACP Resident/Fellow Member*
*Includes Residents, Research Fellows, and Interns. Verification letter required.
Product Code: PG2102V