ACP Virtual Live: Internal Medicine Board Review is a comprehensive, livestream online course for physicians preparing for the ABIM Certification examination in internal medicine, general internists, internal medicine subspecialists, and internal medicine trainees.
DATE: JULY 13-17, 2020
Taught by many of the expert faculty that were scheduled to lead ACP’s highly-rated board review course in Washington, D.C., the Virtual Live course will include all of the interactive content originally planned for location-based, board review courses by ACP in 2020.
ACP Virtual Live: Internal Medicine Board Review provides:
• A comprehensive review of internal medicine that is guided by the blueprint of the ABIM Board exam
• Interactive case-based studies with live polling for an engaging learning experience
• Tips on test-taking strategies to strengthen your confidence
• Instruction by a team of expert clinician-educators
• Electronic Syllabus available for download
• Earn CME Credits and MOC Points
• Guaranteed to prepare you for the ABIM board exam
|ACP Resident/Fellow Member*
*Includes Residents, Research Fellows, and Interns. Verification letter required.
Product Code: PG2009V