Guest Program registration is $50 and includes a complimentary breakfast and complimentary admission into the Exhibit Hall for three days, plus following benefits:
- Complimentary breakfast (Thursday Only) and Los Angeles Tourism orientation.
- Complimentary admission into the Exhibit Hall for three days.
- Complimentary shuttle service between hotels and Convention Center.
- Complimentary ACP tote bag.
- Access to the refreshments distributed in the Exhibit Hall.
- Admission to the Opening Ceremony on Thursday, 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- Special raffle for registered guests only.
Registered Guests may include family members (16 years of age or older) or friends who are not in the medical industry. For additional information, please visit our Guest Registration & Child Care page.
Cancellations/Refunds: Notice of cancellations must be made in writing prior to April 4, 2020, in order to receive a refund minus a $15 processing fee. After April 4th, no refunds will be processed.